The following steps will guide you throughout the installation process on your Android device:
Open the download link email or SMS message you received after registering the device and press the Install Netspark Mobile button. The message will also include your unique six-letter
activation code that you will be required to enter during the installation process.
If you do not have a Netspark account, you can create one here.
2. Press Download. If your browser requires you to allow storage access permission, please do so.
3. When prompted,
download and o
pen the netspark.apk
installation file. This file will also appear in your device’s downloads folder.
4. To install Netspark Mobile, you must allow your phone to install apps from Unknown Sources. On devices running Android 8 and above, press Settings and toggle on the Allow from This Source switch then press the back arrow to return to the previous screen.
On devices running Android 7 or less, open your device’s Settings app, go to Security or Lock screen and security and turn on Unknown Sources.
5. Press Install and once the installation is complete, press
6. Welcome to the Netspark Mobile filter installation. Press
7. Press Install get started. If you do not already have a Netspark account, please create one here.
Enter your Activation Code
. Your Activation Code is a unique six letter codes that you receive by email and SMS after purchasing a Netspark license. You can also retrieve your Activation Code from the Netspark admin web dashboard.
9. Press Continue to allow Accessibility access.
Activate Netspark Mobile in your Accessibility Settings menu
toggling the Netspark Mobile button switch to
You may need to scroll down or enter
to find the Netspark Mobile button.
to approve the automatic installation. The filter will now adjust some of the device's settings automatically.
11. If prompted,
Install our Security Certificate
. Android requires a Lock Screen to install the Security Certificate. If you haven’t already set a lock screen, you will be asked to set one. We recommend setting a PIN code.
12. On the next screen, you will be asked to enable the Uninstall Protection. The Uninstall Protection feature prevents uncontrolled attempts to uninstall or disable the filter and we strongly recommend enabling this feature. If you select Yes, you will need to enter a password to uninstall Netspark Mobile. If you select No, Netspark Mobile can be easily uninstalled.
Choose your preferred option and press
13. You will receive a series of access requests. Please
them so Netspark Mobile can effectively protect your device.
14. Congratulations! Netspark Mobile Installed successfully. Netspark Mobile will now appear on your list of installed apps. Press Continue to open Netspark Mobile and log in to manage your account and protection settings.
After completing the installation, you will see a key icon on the notification bar. The key or lock icon is the Android symbol for VPN service and it will remain within the notification bar when the filter is enabled.
Thank you for choosing Netspark Mobile!