1. Open the download link email or SMS message you received after registering the device and press the Install Netspark Mobile button. If you cannot locate the download link message, you can download the Netspark Mobile app from our home page netsparkmobile.com
. If your browser requires you to allow access permission, please do so.
3. When prompted,
download and open
the netspark.apk installation file. This file will also appear in your device’s downloads folder.
4. To install Netspark Mobile, you must allow your phone to install apps from Unknown Sources. On devices running Android 8 and above, press Settings and
toggle on the Allow from This Source switch
then press the
to return to the previous screen.
On devices running Android 7 or less, open your device’s
app, go to
Security or Lock screen and security
and turn on
5. Press Install and once the installation is complete, press Open.
Press Continue and then Download.
Download and open
the Xiaomi Plugin installation file. The file will also appear in the device’s Downloads folder.
Install and Open
Press Accept to grant device administrator permission and Activate Enterprise Mode. After the activation, your device will automatically reboot.
10. After the device reboots,
open the Netspark Mobile app
from your home screen
and on the next screen, enter your Activation Code and press Install. Your Activation Code is a unique six-letter code that you receive by email and SMS after purchasing a Netspark license. You can also retrieve your Activation Code from the Netspark admin web dashboard.
11 . Press
Apps usage access
Enable the "Uninstall Protection"
feature. This will ensure that the device will remain protected at all times.
and install our security certificate. If you are prompted, enter your lock screen password.
13. Allow all of the access requests that appear.
14. Netspark installed successfully! Press Continue to open the Netspark Mobile app.