You will need to install our security certificate on ensure that Netspark is able to filter all HTTPS sites browsed there effectively.
To install the certificate on Your Mac, please follow these steps:
1. Download the certificate CRT file from this link.
2. Click the Show Downloads button near the top-right corner of the Safari window, then double-click on the myca.crt file.
3. When prompted, enter your Mac administrator password and
confirm by clicking
4. On the Dock bar, at the bottom of the screen, click the keychain icon.
5. Right-click the www.netspark.com certificate, then click Get Info.
6. Click on the arrow button next to Trust.
7. Change the setting at the top (When using this certificate) to Always Trust.
8. Close the dialog, then enter your
Mac administrator password
and confirm by clicking Update Settings.
9. A blue plus symbol in the lower right corner of the certificate icon indicates that this certificate is marked as trusted for all users.