How can I update Netspark Mobile to the latest version?
To continue getting the best filtering experience, we recommended that you update Netspark to the most up-to-date version. You can check if your app version is the latest in the Netspark app and in the management website.
The app version is displayed in the Netspark Mobile app on the bottom right corner of the login screen:
The app version is displayed on the Netspark management website under the "Device Details" column.
If you do not have the latest version installed, you can update the version from within the Netspark app by following these steps:
1. Open Netspark Mobile application on your device.
2. Open the application menu by pressing the Netspark "Menu" button (on the top right of the screen).
3. When the menu appears, press "Upgrade".
4. After the upgrade is complete, restart your device.
- On iOS devices, Windows PC's and Mac's, Netspark will automatically update to the newest version.
- If you have a very old version of Netspark installed, we recommend uninstalling Netspark completely and reinstalling the latest version from our website www.netsparkmobile.com