How do I install Netspark for Windows?
The following steps will guide you throughout the installation process:
1. On your Windows PC, open the email message you received after registering the device and press the Install Netspark Mobile button.
- If you cannot locate the email message, you can download the installation from this link.
- If you do not have a Netspark account, you can create one here.
2. Click the Download button to download the installation file. You should then see the ns4win.exe file with the Netspark icon begin downloading and display at the bottom of your screen.
3. Open and run the installation file from the lower-left corner of your browser. If you do not see the ns4win.exe file in your browser, you can find it in your PC's Downloads folder. If prompted for permission by the User Account Control dialog, click Yes.
4. Enter the six-letter activation code that appears in email message you received after registering the device and click the Install button. If you cannot locate your activation code, you can retrieve it by following the instructions in this article.
5. On the next screen, you will be asked to activate the Uninstall Protection. The Uninstall Protection feature, prevents uncontrolled attempts to uninstall or disable Netspark and we strongly recommend enabling this feature. If you decide to enable Uninstall Protection, check the checkbox next to "Yes, turn on the Uninstall Protection" and click the Install button.
6. Congratulations! Netspark installed successfully. Click the Restart now button and restart the computer. After the restart is complete, the filter will be enabled automatically.
Once the installation is complete, the Netspark icon will appear in your System tray. If the icon is hidden by the operating system, you can find it by pressing on the arrow symbol and then dragging the icon to the place in the tray which will be most comfortable for you.
Thank you for choosing Netspark Mobile!