How do I install Netspark for Windows?
The following steps will guide you throughout the installation process:
1. On your Windows PC, open the email message you received after registering the device and press the
Install Netspark Mobile
- If you cannot locate the email message, you can download the installation from this link.
- If you do not have a Netspark account, you can create one here.
2. Click the
button to download the installation file. You should then see the
file with the Netspark icon begin downloading and display at the bottom of your screen.
Open and run the installation file
lower-left corner of your
browser. If you do not see the
file in your browser, you can find it in your PC's Downloads folder. If prompted for permission by the User Account Control dialog, click
Enter the six-letter activation code
that appears in email message you received after registering the device and click the
button. If you cannot locate your activation code, you can retrieve it by following the instructions in this article.
5. On the next screen, you will be asked to activate the Uninstall Protection. The Uninstall Protection feature, prevents uncontrolled attempts to uninstall or disable Netspark and we strongly recommend enabling this feature. If you decide to enable Uninstall Protection,
check the checkbox next to "Yes, turn on the Uninstall Protection"
and click the
6. Congratulations! Netspark installed successfully.
button and r
estart the computer. After the restart is complete, the filter will be enabled automatically.
Once the installation is complete, the Netspark icon will appear in your System tray. If the icon is hidden by the operating system, you can find it by pressing on the arrow symbol and then dragging the icon to the place in the tray which will be most comfortable for you.
Thank you for choosing Netspark Mobile!