The following steps will guide you throughout the installation process on your iPhone/iPad:
1. Open the download link email or text message you received after registering the device and press the Install Netspark Mobile button. If you do not have a Netspark account, you can create one here.
Netspark must be installed through the Safari browser.
2. Press Install and on the next screen, press Continue to begin the installation.
3. When prompted, press Allow to download the profile and then press Close. Exit Safari and return to your device’s home screen.
4. Open your device’s Settings app and press Profile Downloaded.
8. On both screens, press Install in the top right corner. If you have a screen passcode, you will be required to enter it.
9. When prompted, press Trust and then press Done.
10. When prompted, press Install. The Netspark Mobile app will now install automatically. To watch it happen, please reopen Safari.
11. Congratulations! Netspark Mobile installed successfully. Press Open App and when prompted, press Open. You will now be redirected to the Netspark Mobile app.
12. When you open Netspark Mobile for the first time, you will receive several prompts asking for various permissions. Please allow so Netspark Mobile can protect your device.
Netspark will now appear on the device’s home screen and a VPN icon will appear on your device’s status bar. This indicates that the filter is active. On some iPhone and iPad models, the VPN icon may be hidden. You can see the VPN icon by swiping down the screen from the top right corner.
Thank you for choosing Netspark Mobile!
In order to ensure the highest protection level, we recommend installing our "Uninstall Protection" feature which prevents uncontrolled attempts to uninstall Netspark (for more details, visit this article).