On Huawei devices, there are several steps that have to be completed before installing Netspark Mobile. This is to ensure that the device will remain protected at all time.
In order to install Netspark Mobile on a Huawei device, please follow these steps:
2. Press the side menu button > Download. On the next screen, press Download Application. When prompted, press OK and then Open the Netspark.apk file. This file will also appear in your device’s downloads folder.
3. Press Install to begin the installation. After the initial installation, press Done and return to the device's home screen.
4. Open the Optimizer app from your apps list.
5. Press Dropzone. On the next screen, find Netspark Mobile in the app list and toggle the switch to the blue on position.
6. Go back to the Optimizer app's main screen and press the battery icon. On the next screen press App launch.
7. Find Netspark Mobile in the app list and press the toggle switch. Toggle the three switches to the blue on position and press OK.
8. Go back to the Battery screen and press More battery settings. Toggle off Power consumption alert.
9. Open the Settings app and on the next screen press Apps.
10. Press the Menu button (Three dot menu) and then press Special access. On the next screen, press Battery optimization.
11. Press Not allowed and then press the All apps option.
12. Press Netspark Mobile in the apps list, select Don't allow and press OK.
13. Open the Netspark Mobile app from your app list and complete the installation process.
14. During the installation process, when asked "to enable passwords protection", you must select Yes. This will ensure that the device will remain protected at all time.
15. Once the installation is complete, restart the device.