How do I activate the Uninstall Protection?
Netspark's "Uninstall Protection" feature prevents uncontrolled attempts to uninstall or bypass the filter. We strongly recommend activating the Uninstall Protection feature while installing Netspark, as it includes various anti-tamper features. Once the Uninstall Protection is activated, you will have to enter a uninstall password in order to uninstall Netspark Mobile.
If you did not activate the Uninstall Protection while installing Netspark, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Open the Netspark Mobile app on your device.
2. Login with your admin email address and password.
3. Select the device you'd like to activate the Uninstall Protection for from the device list (the default selected device is your device).
4. Press the Settings tab (gear icon ).
5. Toggle on the Uninstall Protection switch.
6. The system will now send an activation prompt to the device. When the prompt appears on your screen, select Yes and press Continue. Please note, the device must be powered on and connected to our VPN server.
The Uninstall Password is stored in the admin web dashboard. You can retrieve the Uninstall Password by logging in to netsparkmobile.com on a desktop with your admin email address and password and clicking on Display the password which is located in the Filter Settings column (next to the key image).
- You can disable the Uninstall Protection by clicking on "Enable app removal without password".
- To setup the Uninstall Protection for iOS devices, please visit this article.