How do I allow users access to the Netspark Mobile app?
As an account administrator, you can allow users to access the Netspark Mobile app, so they can control their own protection settings. To do so, You will need to assign a unique username and password for each specific device.
In order to allow user access to the Netspark Mobile app, please follow these steps:
1. Open the Netspark Mobile app on your device.
2. Login with your admin email address and password.
3. Select the device you'd like to enable user access for from the device list (the default selected device is your device).
4. Press the Settings tab (gear icon ).
5. Scroll down to Additional User Access the bottom of the screen and toggle on the Allow Access switch.
6. Set a unique username and password for the user's device.
The user can now login to the Netspark Mobile app with the username and password that were set and will be able to change his protection settings according to the permissions set by the account admin (for more information about device permissions, click here).